Take part in a walking tour of Catania city center and discover all the natural, historical and artistic beauty that the city has to offer! With the help of your local and expert guide, you will admire the most relevant monuments as well as the hidden gems of the city. Walking along the Baroque streets of the historic center you'll retrace the city's past from its very origin as a Greek colony in the 8th century. Learn how Mt. Etna played a fundamental role in the shaping of the city's structure and development and take in some of the best views of the volcano from the city.
Guided walking tour of Catania
- Discover Catania on a 2-hour walking tour through the historic center
- Learn more about the city's history and importance from your local guide
- Admire the most important sights and get the best views of Mt. Etna from the city
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Youth (13-17 years old): reduced
- Child (0-12 years old): free
Piazza del Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, Italy
At the Info Point next to via Merletta
- A minimum of 2 participants per booking is required for the tour to take place
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes
From Monday to Saturday at 10.30am
Take part in this Walking tour through the bustling markets and historical squares of the city centr...
Spend a full day discovering the wonders of the Etna Park, the largest active volcano in Europe, and...
Spend a day around the zone of Mount Etna, immersed in nature away from the chaos and traffic of tra...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Catania ...
Reach the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento and the Roman mosaics in Piazza Armerina with a private...