This 8-hour tour will let you discover the town of Bronte, located on the western side of the Etna volcano, and European capital of pistachio. You'll be guided in a gastronomic and cultural journey and you'll discover the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily. The tour includes a visit to a farm specialized in the production of pistachio PDO, a visit to an ancient oil mill and numerous and hearty tastings. You will end your journey with a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature.
Pistachio and Olive Oil farm grand tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the town of Bronte, the European capital of Pistachio
- Learn about the traditions, flavours and smells of Sicily with a visit to a pistachio farm and an oil mill
- Enjoy a regional lunch at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour of a pistachio farm and oil mill
- Wine tasting
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Piazza dei Martiri, 3, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum of four people for each option
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you prefer your tour to be in
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Etna & Sea di Laura Marinelli
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.