Charleston speed boat adventure tour
- Enjoy a fully narrated tour of the world famous Charleston Harbor
- Marvel at the stunning skyline of downtown Charleston seen from the speedboat
- Drive, navigate and captain your own speedboat for the entity of the tour
- Spot the wildlife than live nearby the harbor!
Enjoy a fully narrated tour for 13 miles through the world famous Charleston Harbor.
You will have a once in a lifetime view of the Battery, USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge, the downtown Charleston skyline, Waterfront Park, South Carolina Aquarium and the cruise ship terminal.
During the tour, you'll also have the chance to spot some of the wildlife that call Charleston Harbor home!
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- USCG approved life jacket
- Instruction covering: boating basics, rules of the road, tour hand signals
- Professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- Transportation to/from the meeting location
Ripley Light Marina - 56 Ashley Point Drive, Charleston, SC 29407
Speed Boat Adventures staff will meet guests at the 2nd gangway entering the marina and escort down on the docks.
- Please note that the tour duration (2 hours) also includes a 20 to 30-minute land instruction session
- Part of the fun at Speed Boat Adventures Tours is that, at times, you will be riding in open water. Please note that, although usually calm, the harbor can be choppy at times.
- Age/Children: We recommend children riding with adults to be ages 5 & up. Children under 5 are welcome on a case to case basis, as long as the conditions of the water are fair, and the child can “hold on” physically. If the conditions are rough, it is not safe for a child under 5.
- Age/Driver: To drive the boat alone, a person must be 18yrs old. 16 & up may drive as long as an adult is in the boat as well.
- Height/Weight: No height requirement; Each boat may not exceed 450lbs.
- We do not recommend guest with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant woman should not participate.
- What to bring/ wear? Wear what you would to the beach depending on the temperature (swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter). We suggest you also bring sun block, a towel for afterwards, sunglasses.
- What if you get sea sick? Normally seasickness is caused by the slow rolling motion in the ocean. Since the speedboats move along at high speeds it normally doesn’t bother people that are prone to getting seasick.
- Tours depart at 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
- Please arrive 15-20 before your scheduled departure time to check in
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...