THORPE PARK tickets
- Enjoy almost 30 thrilling roller coasters, water rides, mazes and 4D cinema experiences!
- Spend an exciting day with the family
- Relax in the many bars and restaurants that the island offers
Spend your day on wild roller coasters and crazy water rides at THORPE PARK Resort! Located in the middle of the beautiful English countryside, THORPE PARK is an island of roller coasters and rides. You can go on Loggers Leap, the tallest log flume in the UK, or SAW - The Ride, one of the scariest in the world. The park also features various themed areas. You can explore the ruins of Atlantean civilization in The Lost City or visit the 1950s American fishing village Amity Cove. If that’s too relaxing for you, try the Nemesis Inferno - part roller coaster, part volcano eruption. If that’s too hot for you, cool off in the fish village ruins of Tidal Wave. THORPE PARK offers almost 30 rides for people of all ages. Come and visit the island like no other!
- Admission to THORPE PARK Resort
- Any food or beverages
- Toddlers (0-3 years): free
THORPE PARK Resort, Staines Road, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8PN
Upon arrival, please head to the Ticket Office with your printed voucher
- Please note your printed voucher must be presented at the ticket office on the day of your visit
- No child under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Park unless they are accompanied by an adult of 16 years or more. Children must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
- The park operates normally in the rain, including all rides (all rides are subject to availability on any day of your visit)
- Each ride has its own height restrictions ranging from 0.9m to 1.4m minimum
- Buggies can be hired from Sweets and Souvenirs located in the Dome for a cost of £6 single or £9 double. Both have a £20 refundable deposit
- Booked and payable by AXIS & GLOBE TRAVEL LTD
- Not for resale
- Opening days and times change frequently. For a complete schedule, please DOWNLOAD HERE
- Please check the park website when planning your visit
- Tickets are valid until 31 December 2019
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic vi...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...