Spend your day on wild roller coasters and crazy water rides at THORPE PARK Resort! Located in the middle of the beautiful English countryside, THORPE PARK is an island of roller coasters and rides. You can go on Loggers Leap, the tallest log flume in the UK, or SAW - The Ride, one of the scariest roller coasters in the world. The park also features various themed areas. You can explore the ruins of Atlantean civilization in The Lost City or visit the 1950s American fishing village, Amity Cove. Or if that’s too relaxing for you, try the Nemesis Inferno, part roller coaster, part volcanic eruption. If that’s too hot for you, you can cool off in the fishing village ruins of Tidal Wave. THORPE PARK offers almost 30 rides for people of all age so come and visit an island like no other!
Tickets and events
THORPE PARK tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy almost 30 thrilling roller coasters, water rides, mazes and 4D cinema experiences
- Spend an exciting day exploring the park with your family and friends
- Relax in one of the many bars and restaurants that the park offers
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- One-day admission to THORPE PARK Resort
What's not included
- Any food or beverages
THORPE PARK Resort, Staines Road, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8PN
On arrival go to the turnstiles and scan your barcode to enter the park. The ticket is only valid on the day booked. Please note that you will need to go through security checks before reaching the turnstiles
What to remember
- Additional hygiene and safety measures have been put in place throughout Thorpe Park Resort including temperature checks on arrival, enhanced cleaning, one-way systems, and social distancing markers, contactless payments and reduced capacity
- Guests over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face mask
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years. Children must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
- Children under 3 years old receive free entry into THORPE PARK Resort and do not require a pre-booked ticket. They will receive a ticket for entry at admissions
- The park and rides operate normally in the rain (all rides are subject to availability)
- Each ride has its own height restrictions ranging from 90cm to 140cm minimum
- Buggies can be hired from Sweets and Souvenirs located in the Dome for a cost of £6 single or £9 double. Both have a £20 refundable deposit
- Guests able to provide evidence of disability are entitled to bring a helper free of charge. Standard price applies to disabled guests. Please read full accessibility information here before you visit
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
Tickets and events
Buy your THORPE PARK tickets and enjoy almost 30 thrilling roller coasters, water rides, mazes and 4D cinema experiences with friends and family.