Chicago culture and architecture tour
- Marvel at the stunning Chicago skyline and discover why Chicago’s architecture is among the best in the world
- Get around The Loop like a local: at street level, underground, elevated rails, or perhaps even on the water
- Enjoy a couple of classic made-in-Chicago snacks like Chicago-style popcorn and homemade chocolate
- Immerse yourself in the best of Chicago culture and discover why Chicago’s art, food scene and architecture is one of a kind
- Feel the energy and buzz in one of Chicago’s beautiful lakefront parks and get that photo-op at the world-famous Bean
This tour will take you through one of the most architecturally striking and culturally dynamic cities in the United States. You’ll experience Chicago’s greatest hits: incredible architecture both old and new, delicious local treats, a uniquely Chicago transit ride, stunning river views, and much more!
You’ll hear a host of stories from your local guide as you visit Chicago landmarks like the Chicago Theater (where you might recognize the neon sign from the movie musical Chicago), the Chicago Pedway, and the world-famous Wrigley building.
The tour wouldn’t be complete without a trip on the ‘L’ train or water taxi, and of course some delicious treats of popcorn and chocolate!
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Popcorn and chocolate tasting
- Water taxi or "L" ticket.
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Child (0 to 6): Free
- Child (6 to 11): Reduced
The Chicago Theatre (underneath the marquee), 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation
- Please dress comfortably and casually in weather-appropriate attire. Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Every day
- Departs at 10.00am
- Runs until around 12.30pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...