Chicago favorites food walking tour
- Taste your way through the Windy City's finger-licking food scene
- Enjoy a deep-dish pizza from Chicago's very own Giordano's
- Hear all about the history and establishments of the city's favorite foods
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most beloved landmarks! In the summer, enjoy the large outdoor promenades of the loop, and--during the colder months--you'll walk through the indoor pedway system that connects much of downtown.
Try some of the tastiest foods born right here in Chi-Town, including deep-dish pizza, locally-crafted beer, Chicago-style hot dog and the brownie. Learn about the history of these dishes, and where they were created. Pass top sights like "The Bean", Crown Fountain, Pritzker Pavilion and more!
- Food/beverage samples
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Student/senior/military: reduced
130 East Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
- Entrance on Beaubien Street
- People of all fitness levels and age ranges will enjoy the leisurely walking pace
- This tour includes stairs
- ADA accessible tours available upon request
- The length of the tour is 1.25 miles/two kilometers
- Customers will receive a full refund (except for a 10% processing fee) if cancelled within 72 hours of tour. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact tour provider by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or to inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
- Daily at 11.30am until November 2019
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
Explore the Windy City with a popular lakefront neighborhood bike tour, rated the best 2015 Chicago ...
Trick or treat on this Halloween bike tour around the Windy City's scariest spots! Your guide will s...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...