Fright Hike Halloween bike tour in Chicago
- Enjoy a thrilling, guided bike tour around Chicago's spookiest places
- Hear all about the ghosts and ghastliness of the Windy City
- Ride through The Loop, Grant Park and Museum Campus
Trick or treat on this Halloween bike tour around the Windy City's scariest spots! Your guide will share all the gory details and spooky stories of the city as you pass Chicago landmarks, including the supposedly paranormal Congress Plaza Hotel and haunted Iroquois Theater. Feel the curse of John Hancock Center and ride by the Chicago River, site of the horrific SS Eastland shipwreck.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Student/senior/military: reduced
Bobby's Bike Hike headquarters - 540 N. Lake Shore Drive
- Entrance is on the south side of Ohio Street, just west of Lake Shore Drive
- Please enter through the covered Driveway, and once you're through, turn right and follow the signs
- Riders aged sixteen and up are recommended, but all skill levels are welcome
- The length of the tour is eight miles/thirteen kilometers
- Guests should wear comfortable clothing for biking
- Customers will receive a full refund (except for a 10% processing fee) if cancelled within 72 hours of tour. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact tour provider by email at email@example.com to cancel or to inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...