Trick or treat on this Halloween bike tour around the Windy City's scariest spots! Your guide will share all the gory details and spooky stories of the city as you pass Chicago landmarks, including the supposedly paranormal Congress Plaza Hotel and haunted Iroquois Theater. Feel the curse of John Hancock Center and ride by the Chicago River, site of the horrific SS Eastland shipwreck.
Fright Hike Halloween bike tour in Chicago
Availability: October 2019
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a thrilling, guided bike tour around Chicago's spookiest places
- Hear all about the ghosts and ghastliness of the Windy City
- Ride through The Loop, Grant Park and Museum Campus
What to expect
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Student/senior/military: reduced
Bobby's Bike Hike headquarters - 540 N. Lake Shore Drive
- Entrance is on the south side of Ohio Street, just west of Lake Shore Drive
- Please enter through the covered Driveway, and once you're through, turn right and follow the signs
What to remember
- Riders aged sixteen and up are recommended, but all skill levels are welcome
- The length of the tour is eight miles/thirteen kilometers
- Guests should wear comfortable clothing for biking
- Customers will receive a full refund (except for a 10% processing fee) if cancelled within 72 hours of tour. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact tour provider by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or to inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
Bobby's Bike Hike
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.