Discover Chicago's world-renowned architecture from the elegant city waters and get the very best sights on this charming cruise. You'll board a comfortable riverboat for a cruise on the Chicago River, viewing landmarks like the Willis Tower and the Tribune Tower while listening to engaging commentary from your guide. After you've enjoyed your relaxing experience, it's time for a bit of adventure. Board a speedboat for an exciting ride up the shore of Lake Michigan for views of Grant Park, the Chicago Harbor, and the Museum Campus.
Chicago's River and Lake Architecture speedboat cruise
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take an exciting speedboat ride
- Get up-close views of all the bridges of the Chicago River
- Learn stories, facts and tidbits on Chicago
- See the Willis and Tribune Tower and the awesome Merchandise Mart
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided cruise
- Children (3-12): reduced
Chicago Odyssey, Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago
Please meet at the Navy Pier. Please arrive in time, boarding starts 30 minutes prior to all departure times.
What to remember
- Valid photo ID required (coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board)
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- This experience is not recommended for: people with medical conditions, back pain and pregnant women
- Please wear comfy, whether-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
City Experiences by Hornblower
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.