Mucky Duck experience
- A unique and muddy experience suitable for the whole family
On this tour, you will find a unique opportunity to self-drive an 8-wheel vehicle called a “Mucky Duck”. These vehicles are commonly used on the sand dunes of New Zealand due to its versatility as an amphibious vehicle that can tackle all types of terrains. Driving your Mucky Duck will allow you to see some great views of the Floridian Countryside from the land and from the lake, even catching sights of some native wildlife! The Mucky Duck will never let you down as it is an all season, all weather vehicle and always operational.
- Safety briefing
- Self-drive Mucky Duck
- Gratuity (optional)
4000 State Road 33, Clermont Florida 34714
- Remember to bring clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, a sun hat and some sunglasses
- Children ages two years and up can ride as long as they are able to sit unaided
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a full license and some form of photo I.D.to drive a Mucky Duck
- A reservation is always necessary
- The Mucky Duck has four seats in each vehicle. Each group will have their own vehicle we will not add others to your group
- The combined total weight of a group per duck is a maximum of 1000 lbs. (70 stones)
Daily: 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm
Join the horseback trail ride tour to explore the natural eco-communities and terrain. See a variety...
Have a perfect day on the water on the Eco-Kayak tour! Don’t miss out on seeing the wetlands and sho...
Hitting a target looks hard but practice makes perfect. On this clay shooting experience you'll rece...
Target archery is one of the most common forms of modern archery. Target archery is held outdoors on...
Bass fishing can be done in a multitude of lakes and waterways and makes it available to all skill l...
Feeling the thrill of riding on 230 acres of tracks and trails! Depending on the weather conditions ...