Dive deep! SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers a wave of underwater adventures with sea creatures from around the world. Come face-to-fin with thousands of fish, sharks, stingrays, sea turtles, and many more. Prepare for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles, and razor-sharp teeth. Get ready to plunge deep into the oceans, explore our 360-degree ocean tunnel, meet our friendly rescue sea turtle, and touch exotic starfish and anemones. You can even jump behind the scenes and see all it takes to keep an aquarium running.
Tickets to SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Duration: from 20 minutes to 1 hour 24 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Come face-to-fin with thousands of fish, sharks, stingrays, and sea turtles
- Explore a 360-degree ocean tunnel
- Meet friendly rescue sea turtles
What to expect
- Entry ticket
- Child (ages 3-12)
- Children 2 and under are free with paid adult admission
8449 International Drive, Orlando, FL, USA
Location on International Drive in the same building as the Wheel at ICON Park.
What to remember
- Some parts of the experience have been adapted or suspended
- Social distancing is required
- Tour capacity has been reduced for a more intimate experience
- In accordance with local government ordinances, face coverings must be worn by all guests 2-years and older
- Wednesday - Thursday from 11.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday - Sunday 11.00am - 6.00pm
- CLOSED Monday - Tuesday
- On occasion, SEA LIFE may close early for special events or extend hours during peak periods. Please check the website for updated hours of operations
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.