- Three-hour tour with a certified tour guide in the Severin district of the southern part of town
- Five delicious specialities and a small drink in five selected locations
- Sightseeing of interesting sights and interesting stories in the middle of small alleyways, cosy squares and a romantic brewery
- An entertaining culinary journey through time from America via Peru to Cologne
- Interesting facts about the culture, architecture and history of Südstadt and Cologne
We start the tour with our sympathic city guide in the heart of the Südstadt, at Chlodwigplatz, directly in front of Severinstorburg Castle. A small educational holiday with many tasty culinary facts follows to stimulate your appetite. During the guided tour around Chlodwigplatz you will learn a lot about the old building sites as well as the entire range of the current scene pubs. Then it's time for the first starter. Afterwards you will listen to the entertaining and exciting stories of the city guide about Cologne's curiosities from this part of the city. With so much information the small hunger will be satisfied again with an international gastronomy visit. We continue past cool second-hand shops, comic shops and the Lukas Podolski Mangal Döner (which we only see from the outside). At the Severinstor it is time to visit a Cologne highlight, a traditional brewery. We stop for a typical Cologne snack! Thus you are optimally strengthened for the many further data, facts and insider knowledge, which our city guide can tell from here e.g. over the house Balchem, St. Severin and the wrong Rhine side. During the tour, we will shed light on the advantages and disadvantages of this district and explain what Südstadt means to the people of Cologne. Then it is time again to try an international delicacy and find out what Giacomo Casanova was doing here in the Carthusian monastery in 1760. The crowning finale of the tour is rounded off with a sweet speciality, combined with a sweet story from Cologne. At the end of the official tour you have the opportunity to visit the five delicious restaurants on your own, the hosts are looking forward to meeting you.
- Tour in German
- Guided walk through the southern part of town in the Severinsviertel
- Exciting facts about the history of Südstadt and its architecture as well as the current sightseeings
- Well-trained and motivated city guide
- Visit of five international locations with five tastings and a small drink
- This tour is guided in German only. If you would like to book a tour with an English speaking guide please contact email@example.com
Chlodwigpl. 2, 50678 Köln, Germany
Meeting point: Chlodwigplatz in front of Severinstorburg (Chlodwigplatz 2, 50678 Cologne) | End of tour: near Restaurant Alentajo (Alteburger Str. 2, 50678 Cologne)
- This tour is guided only in German - if you would like to book a tour with an English speaking guide please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not suitable for wheelchairs and children under 10 years of age
Este crucero panorámico de 1 hora por el río te permitirá descubrir la pintoresca ciudad de Colonia ...
Tu KD RhinePass te permitirá disfrutar de un día magnífico en esta espectacular zona de Alemania a b...
Este tour en bicicleta es la combinación perfecta de turismo clásico y un relajado paseo en biciclet...
¡El tour en bicicleta para aquellos que quieren ver más que solo la Catedral! El recorrido en bicicl...
Diese zweistündige abwechslungsreiche Tour bietet Ihnen allerlei interessante Hintergrundinformation...
Erleben Sie eine zweistündige Tour durch die Kölner Altstadt und besuchen ausgewählte Brauhäuser. Di...