Get ready to get a real good dose of American history and explore Lexington and Concord on this self-guided driving. Discover where the very first battle of the American Revolutionary War took place and how these bloody events lead to the birth of a great nation. From town square's famous shootout to a desperate standoff on a narrow bridge, you'll be taking a trip back in time to witness the courage and ferocity of the minutemen who took on the greatest military power in the world.
Battle of Lexington and Concord Self-Guided Audio Driving Tour
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover one of America's most important moments of history
- Explore these two charming towns and get to know their secrets
- This experience is perfect for the whole family
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Self-guided tour taken via the app
- Unique password (sent by email) for access to the app
- Live GPS map on your phone
- Audio narration
- Text explanations
- List of the entire route from stop to stop
What's not included
- Live tour guide
- Entry to paid attractions
- Mobile roaming data/Wifi
North Bridge Visitor Center, 174 Liberty St, Concord, MA 01742, US
Please start your tour at the North Bridge Visitor Center.
What to remember
- Please bring your own headphones, smartphone, power bank and mask
- You will need to have a vehicle before you take the tour
- You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- Downloading and accessing the app requires roaming data and/or good Wi-Fi
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ACTION TOUR GUIDE LIMITED
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review