- See more and save money on your trip to Copenhagen
- Get free access to 86 museums and attractions
- Enjoy free public transport in the metropolitan area
The Copenhagen Card gives you access to all the main attractions and public transport in the entire Copenhagen region. You can choose between 24, 48, 72 and 120 hours' options. In addition, the card will give you great discounts on restaurants and entertainment. Get the most out of your visit with this card.
With a Copenhagen Card you are ready for exciting experiences without the hassle of booking and buying separate tickets. Take advantage of the free entry to places such as Amalienborg, Tivoli Gardens and Frederiksborg Castle. Get the Copenhagen Card to see more for less.
You can buy your Copenhagen Card before your trip and redeem the voucher after arrival in Copenhagen.
- Free access to more than 86 top attractions
- Free transport to metro, trains, busses and harbor busses
- Discounts on several restaurants, attractions and entertainments
- Children ages 10-15: Reduced price
- With an adult card you can bring along 2 children aged 0-9
Lufthavnsboulevarden 6, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark
You can redeem your Copenhagen Card at Copenhagen Airport, Tivoli, Visitor Service and Central Station
- You will receive the confirmation and the voucher within 24 hours
- You have to redeem your voucher at one of the redemption centers after arriving in Copenhagen. You will get a plastic card and you can choose yourself when to start using it. You can activate your card by writing the date and time on it
- If you redeem the card at the airport and activate it immediately you can use it for transport from the airport
- You have to print out this voucher and redeem it in Copenhagen. You can redeem your card in the following places:
- Copenhagen Airport service information (terminal 3), Lufthavnsboulevarden 6, 2770 Kastrup
- Tivoli Box Office: Vesterbrogade 3, 1630 Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Visitor Service, Vesterbrogade 4A, 1620 Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Info at Copenhagen Central Station, Bernstorffsgade 16 - 22, 1577 Copenhagen
- The Copenhagen Card is valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours
- The voucher is valid until it's redeemed
Se vuoi raggiungere il cuore di hygge , devi tornare indietro nel tempo.Questo tour di Copenaghen av...
Nel corso del tour saliscendi di 48 ore in barca a Copenaghen, potrai esplorare la capitale danese i...
Cerchi un tour che copra tutte le attrazioni imperdibili di Copenaghen? Basta guardare! Durante ques...
Sie wollen alle wichtigen Highlights und Attraktionen in Kopenhagen sehen? Dann ist diese Führung ge...
Cammina in un piccolo gruppo per un'esperienza più intima e per apprezzare l'atmosfera rilassata di ...
Tutte le rotte (con Tivoli) Esplora il meglio di Copenaghen con 3 diverse linee di autobus che ti po...