Cordoba group walking tour
- Walk around Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Visit the Mosque-Cathedral, one of the most famous Andalusian monuments
- Discover the Jewish quarter with a bilingual expert guide
On this walking tour, you will go back 1000 years to visit one of the wonders of the world: the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba. Your guide will meet you at the principal gate and you will start wandering along the Jewish Quarter and its narrow streets while learning stories, legends and important facts about Sephardi Jews.
There will be a stop to visit the Synagogue with Moorish decoration (if it’s open to the public) and you will also have a chance to look around at the craft market.
Then, prepare to be delighted by the Cathedral-Mosque. Discover the different enlargements of the construction of the mosque and the Christian interventions, from the conquest of Cordoba by King Ferdinand III in 1236 a.C. Enjoy the alternating red and white and the horseshoe arches made by Muslims as well as the painting, sculptures and main chapels made by Christians.
The visit will end back at the starting point of this tour.
- Entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Infants (0-3 years): free
Calle Cardenal Herrero 1, Córdoba, Spain
At the Gate of Forgiveness of the Cathedral-Mosque
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- For this trip to run, a minimum of 2 people are required to book
- In the summertime, it can get very hot so don’t forget your sunglasses, sun cream and a bottle of water
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. In case of rain, please bring an umbrella or a suitable rain gear
- From Monday to Saturday at 10.00am
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Explore the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Its constructio...
On this guided tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most emblematic places of Córdoba....