- Visit the Azahara Medina guided by historians and archaeologists
- Learn the most interesting details about the golden age of Al-Andalus.
- Discover why it is known as the 'Shining City'.
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordoba. The city was built by the first Umayyad caliph Abd al-Rahman III, who transfered his entire court to its premises. This is an essential visit to understand not only the art of the Caliphate but also the importance of Al-Andalus as an economic, social and cultural center.
There are two options for this tour:
If you choose the first option, you'll be picked up (upon prior reservation) at the bus stop between the Eurostars Palace Hotel and the Red Cross Hospital. Once you enter the bus, you just have to relax. The guide will be waiting for you when you get off. You'll enjoy a fully guided tour of the site and, subsequently, of the Interpretation Center – a museum that houses a magnificent collection of pieces from this historic complex.
You'll end in the best way possible –with a typical Cordovan tapa and a beer!
- Guided visit
- Bus service (optional)
- Monument's internal bus shuttle (mandatory)
- Admission to the site
- 'Tapa' and beer at the end
- Hotel pickup service
- Children aged 0-4: Free
- Children aged 5-12: Reduced rates
- If you select the bus option:
- Bus stop address: Paseo de la Victoria, Córdoba. Opposite the Eurostars Palace Hotel
- If you select the option without bus:
- Site address: Ctra. Palma del Río, km 5.5, 14005 Córdoba
- The price varies depending on whether you choose the option with or without bus
- Tuesday-Sunday at 11.15am (at 11.00am if you choose the bus option, but it is advised to reach 10 minutes early)
Be awed by the spectacular beauty of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba on a 1-hour guided tour of one ...
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
Visit the great Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the city's most important monument. Enjoy a tour of the...
Discover this incredible monument, a former mosque built over one thousand years ago and then conver...
Enjoy a walking tour of the Cathedral and former great Mosque of Cordoba, a declared World Heritage ...
The guided tour on the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba is, without a doubt, an exciting historic visit tha...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...