Monumental guided intensive walking tour in Cordoba
- Visit the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos and its beautiful gardens
- Enjoy a tour of the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the history of the Jewish Quarter and visit the Synagogue of Cordoba
- Gain a better understanding of the rich cultural and historical past of the city
This is a walking tour with a local qualified guide of the Fortress of Catholic Kings (Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos).
You will visit this monument inside, Synagogue (inside), Jewish Quarter (streets and squares) and Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba (inside).
- Local qualified guide (Spanish, English and French) one guide for each language, three different groups
- Alcazar, Synagogue and Mosque-Cathedral Entrance Fees
- Audio Receivers to listen the guide inside the Cathedral-Mosque
- Drinks and foods
- Other personal expenses
- Children under 10 years old: free
Av. del Alcázar, 170, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Main door of Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos (Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires). Please arrive 5 minutes before the departure time
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30am
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 27 March, 25 July, 15 August, 12 October, 1 November, 8 and 25 December
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
The guided tour on the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba is, without a doubt, an exciting historic visit tha...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...