Relaxing Cordoba monuments tour
- Walk around streets and squares of the old Jewish Quarter of Cordoba
- Visit the Cathedral-Mosque, the most important monument of the city
- Listen as your knowledgeable guide describes the history of the monuments
Enjoy a walking tour with a local qualified guide. On this tour you will discover the Jewish Quarter's streets and squares, the Synagogue both inside and outside, and the inside of the incredible and historic Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba.
- Local qualified guide (Spanish, English and French, one guide for each language, 3 different groups)
- Entrance ticket to Synagogue and Cathedral-Mosque
- Audio receiver to listen the guide in the Cathedral-Mosque
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Children under 10 years old: free
Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, 5, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Monuments to Lovers (it's a sculpture of two hands) situaded in Campo Santo de los Mártires Gardens. Please arrive 5 minutes before the departure time
- From Tuesdays to Saturdays at 12.15pm
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 27 March, 23 June, 25 July, 15 August, 12 October, 1 November, 8 and 25 December
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
The guided tour on the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba is, without a doubt, an exciting historic visit tha...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...