Take part in an unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to Chrissi, one of Europe’s southernmost Mediterranean islands. A pleasant 45-minute boat trip in the Libyan Sea brings you to Chrissi Island, a stunning wildlife refuge situated approximately 9 nautical miles south of Ierapetra and famous for it’s unique “wild and lonely” beauty. You can spend your time on the island swimming and snorkeling or enjoying the peaceful natural surroundings before returning on the boat.
Excursions & day trips
Chrissi Island day trip
Availability: Tuesday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in an unforgettable cruise to Chrissi, one of Europe’s southernmost Mediterranean islands
- Spend your time on the island swimming and snorkeling or enjoying the peaceful natural surroundings before returning on the boat
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
What's not included
- Entrance fee to Chrissi Island (1 euro approximately)
- Round-trip transport by boat (approximately 15 euros)
- Children (8-16): reduced
- Infants (0-7): reduced
Unnamed Road, Ierapetra 722 00, Greece
Hotel pick up in Ierapetra. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The ticket price does not include onboard dining. The self-service bar is open throughout the cruise, offering a wide selection of salads, toast, sandwiches, soft drinks, pastries, pizzas, beers, wine, ice cream, coffee, etc.
- Before disembarking in Chrissi, you may want to purchase lunch packet, bottled water, soft drinks, snacks, coffee, sandwiches, beach items, etc. from the bar
- You may use your credit card for purchases onboard the ship
- A hat, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes are essential under high temperatures, especially during the summer months
Tuesday and Sunday at 9:00 am.
MTM DMC LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.