The tour begins with a train trip from Curitiba to Morretes. You will travel through the centenary railway, built in the nineteenth century, inside the ecological reserve of Serra do Mar. Enjoy a historic train trip on the Paranaguá-Curitiba Railway, which had its inaugural trip made by Princess Isabel in 1884. When arriving in the charming city of Morretes, you'll admire its colonial houses, craft market, and churches. Afterwards, you'll stop for lunch at the Nhundiaquara river banks to taste a Barreado (a traditional dish of Paraná), that consists of several cuts of beef slowly cooked over 12 hours on a clay pan.
Morretes guided excursion by train with typical lunch
- Enjoy a historic train trip on the Paranaguá-Curitiba Railway
- Appreciate beautiful landscapes from the train
- Explore the historic center of Morretes and Antonina
- Taste the traditional Barreado lunch
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Curitiba
- Tour guide (Portuguese/English/Spanish)
- Train tickets to Morretes (touristic class wagons categories, Portuguese speaking guide on board, snacks included)
- City tour in Morretes and Antonina
- Visit to the Hisgeopar Park
- Lunch: Barreado (slowly cooked in a clay pot for several hours), served over rice and with sliced bananas, oranges, and manioc flour. On the side, a breaded fish is also served
- Beverages and dessert
- Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick-up at your hotel
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Return is on bus by road on Estrada da Graciosa, expected to arrive in Curitiba at 4.30pm. For your safety, in case of adverse weather conditions, the return will be made by the BR-277 road
- Depending on the season (see calendar) at 7.00am
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...
A quick tour in Rio de Janeiro visiting the two most famous landmarks: the Christ the Redeemer Statu...
Visit all the must-see attractions in Rio de Janeiro in a single day! Begin with a trip to see the C...
Discover the history and uniqueness of Curitiba with a professional guide. Explore the most importan...
Explore Curitiba by night and admire the most interesting illuminated tourist spots of the city. You...
Enjoy a trip to the city of Ponta Grossa (about 100 km from Curitiba), where you'll visit Vila Velha...