Exclusive city tour that starts at San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. We will then visit Saint Peter-s marker, where we will be able to appreciate the local flavors and learn about the local produce in this market where you can find everything and is the main supply center of the city. We will then continue to the Koricancha Temple that will welcome us with its splendor. The Golden Precinct is the meaning of its name in Quechua and we can still feel the sumptuousness of its walls that were once lined in gold sheets. From Saint Blas, the craftsmen’s quarters we will walk down along the Hatun Rumiyoc street, finding midway the Inca Roca Palace, today the Archbishop’s Palace; and we will have time to appreciate the worldwide famous Stone of the Twelve Angles. We will go on to the Main Square to visit the Cathedral that houses invaluable colonial works of art.
Cusco: Tour of the City
Availability: Daily at 2:00pm
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Main Square
- Convent of Santo Domingo
- El Quorikancha Temple of the Sun
- Cusco Cathedral & Cuzqueño Paintings
What to expect
- Visit to Saint Christopher’s viewpoint, Saint Blas, Saint Peter’s Market, Koricancha and the Cathedral
What's not included
- Optional Guide Gratuities
Av del Ejército 235, Cusco 08000, Peru
What to remember
- Some people might get altitude sickness in Cusco. To prevent this, you have to take it easy the first few hours until you have adjusted to the altitude. It also helps to chew cocoa leaves and drink cocoa tea.
- Tours are based on shared services
- Prices are per person, as a group tour or private tour. Private tours require a minimum of 2 passengers and departure times are flexible
Daily at 2:00pm
Gray Line Peru - Viajes Pacifico
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.