Kakadu National Park is a timeless place – a landscape of exceptional beauty and diversity. Mangrove fringed coastal areas blend into expansive flood plains, lowland hills flanked to the east by sandstone escarpments, all interwoven between various open woodland and forest habitats.Teeming with wildlife in the water, on the land and in the air, there are many species which provide a diversity and concentration seen nowhere else. The land takes on different forms and different colors with the passing of each season. A World Heritage site and the largest National Park in Australia, Kakadu is one of the most diverse landscapes you’ll ever experience, and you’ll be amazed at the population of wildlife in the water, on the land and in the air. Here you can experience some of the most amazing terrain Australia has to offer on your way to and inside Kakadu. Marvel at the concentration of rock art sites that illustrate Aboriginal culture, some dating back 50,000 years.
Kakadu National Park Explorer
- Visit Kakadu National Park and see its captivating environment
- Stop at the ancient Nourlangie Rock and see ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Spot saltwater crocodiles and the unique birds native to this region
- Make a final stop at the Warradjan Cultural Centre to learn about Aboriginal culture
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Concession (With valid student/senior ID): Reduced
- Child (3-15): Reduced
- Infant (0-2): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera
- Please bring a jacket (in cooler months)
- Daily pick-up is at 6.30 am (April-November)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday pick-up is at 6.30 am (December-March)