Join this experience and explore the caves of the Mediterranean on this 3-hour tour. Accompanied by an expert guide, you'll enjoy a 3-hour excursion on a kayak departing from Dénia, with all the equipment you need. Your staff will greet you and share with you a brief training to enjoy the tour in a safe way. Once in the water, prepare yourself to explore the rock formations of the Montgó Natural Park until reaching the famous Cova Tallada, where your guide will explain to you the history of this cave while you enter to admire it from inside. The adventure will continue with a snorkeling experience in the crystal-clear waters and an appetizer before returning to the departure point.
Cova Tallada kayak and snorkeling tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the caves of the Montgó Natural Park
- Visit the Cova Tallada with an expert guide
- Enjoy snorkeling in crystal-clear waters
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 3-hour excursion
- Snorkeling mask
- Bottled water
Carretera Provincial del Barranc del Monyo, 122, Dénia, Spain
Meet your staff at the parking of Mena restaurant.
What to remember
- Please confirm your language desired directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity requires a minimum age of 8
- The maximum number of people per group is 12
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Turismo Activo Montgó
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.