Your sunset desert safari begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Doha. Once you arrive in the Doha desert, you will start your dune bashing experience to feel the thrill of the desert. Then you will have time to try sandboarding and a camel ride. Once you are done, you will be driven to the beautiful inland sea of Khor Al Adaid that borders with Saudi Arabia. During sunset, you will be able to see the beautiful landscape and take amazing photos to keep forever before going back to your hotel.
Doha sunset desert safari with camel ride and sandboarding
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy the view of the desert
- Feel your adrenaline pumping with dune bashing
- Relax as you ride a camel across the desert
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pickup and drop-off in Doha
- Clean, air-conditioned 4x4 land cruiser
- Professional licensed safari guide
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride
- Sunset photo stop
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
What's not included
- Quad bikes
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned as included
Pick-up from your hotel in Doha city center.
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 24 hours before the event whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Wear comfortable shoes and sunglasses and bring a hat and sunscreen
- The duration of the tour will be between 4 and 5 hours depending on your selected option and traffic
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- Dune bashing is not allowed for pregnant women, those who have heart, back or neck problems, and children under 3 years.
- It is not recommended that you eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing
- Sports shoes are required for sandboarding
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 24 hours before the event
- If there is any change due to weather conditions, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone, or email
- Daily at 2.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.