Overnight desert safari from Doha with dinner
- Be prepared for an exciting adventure as you experience the most popular dune bashing activity in Doha
- Enjoy this tour to discover the stylish Bedouin camp where you will spend the night under the stars
- Enjoy sand boarding, a camel ride or simply just swimming
- Chow down on a variety of BBQ and Arabic dishes
- Watch the stars during night time, while listening to the music next to the bonfire
- Wake up in the desert with breakfast included
You will be picked up from your hotel or port in Doha to embark on this once-in-a-lifetime experience. This trip will take you to the amazing sand dunes in the south and to the inland Sea, which is the natural border to Saudi Arabia. You will feel the adrenaline rush as you go dune bashing, a popular sports activity in Qatar. The tires on your vehicle will be deflated at Sealine Beach Resort before the adventure begins.
You will have a couple of photo stops before arriving at the Bedouin-style. Upon arrival there will be free time for swimming, sun bathing, beach volley ball and sand boarding before a mixture of BBQ and Arabic dishes will be served. Relax and stargaze at the Arabian night sky while listening to the music next to the bonfire. Breakfast will be served around 6.30am and you will be dropped off at your accommodation in Doha around 9.00am.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Personal items such as towels
You will be picked up from your hotel in Doha. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Remember to bring any personal overnight items such as bathing suit, towels and toiletries
- This tour is not recommended for:
- Participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women
- Participants with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- There is a maximum of four people per booking
- Operates daily from 2.00pm-9.00am
Explore the west cost of Qatar and take the chance to see the majestic views of the west coast. Zekr...
Keep calm and go shopping! This shopping tour begins with the Mall of Qatar. The Mall of Qatar has i...
Discover the charm of Doha on this guided tour where you will visit the many attractions in this fas...
Discover the traditional markets of Qatar. After a drive at the Doha Corniche Bay you will visit the...
Welcome to Qatar’s history. Your tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s har...
Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weeke...
The Museum of Islamic Arts is referred as Qatar’s pride and joy. Its unique architecture and locatio...
Take a tour to discover two jewels of Qatar’s cultural crown. Mathaf, the Arab Museum of Modern Arts...
The tour starts with a visit of the Museum of Islamic Arts. The Museum of Islamic Arts is referred t...