This tour is perfect to discover the German city of Dresden and discover its main attractions. Together with the interesting architecture of the city center's past and present, you'll be guided you through little side streets, numerous parks, the villa quarter in Blasewitz, and the river Elbe with the recently opened bridge Waldschlösschenbrücke.
Attractions & guided tours
Dresden 75-minute Trabi Safari
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover all highlights of the old town and the new town of Dresden
- Drive around Dresden at your own pace
- Perfect tour with family and friends
What to expect
- Trabi car hire
- Audio guide
- Children up to an age of 17 in the company of an adult person (age < 18) free of cost
Meschwitzstraße 13, 01099 Dresden, Germany
What to remember
- Per Trabi max. 4 persons or max. 330 kg permitted. 4 adults get 2 Trabis
- Live radio commentary in each car
- Please bring a valid driving license for non-automatic cars
- Child seats need to be brought by you
- Operates daily at several times
- Please check the calendar for information
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.