This tour is perfect to discover the German city of Dresden and discover its main attractions. Together with the interesting architecture of the city center's past and present, you'll be guided you through little side streets, numerous parks, the villa quarter in Blasewitz, and the river Elbe with the recently opened bridge Waldschlösschenbrücke.
Dresden Kompakt 90-minute Trabi Safari
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover all highlights of the old town and the new town of Dresden
- Drive around Dresden at your own pace
- Perfect tour with family and friends
What to expect
- Children up to an age of 17 in the company of an adult person (age < 18) free of cost
Meschwitzstraße 13, 01099 Dresden, Germany
What to remember
- Per Trabi max. 4 persons or max. 330 kg permitted. 4 adults get 2 Trabis
- Driver changes during the tour
- Live radio commentary in each car
- All-in-price incl. liability- and comprehensive insurance with co-payment 500 € (Trabi) or 1500 € (Mustang) in case of an accident.
- Valid driving license for non-automatic cars
- Fitness to drive
- Child seats need to be brought by you
- Operates daily at 10:00am
- On Saturdays it operates at 10:00am and 3:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.