Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, past enchanting islands, stretches of white sandy beaches and amazing architectural structures. This spectacular tour takes you to the most exclusive waterfront developments in the region, from the world-renowned The Palm Jumeirah, where you will catch a glimpse of the luxurious villas to the Burj Al Arab and the Royal Palaces. This tour will show you exactly why this magnificent building has become a modern-day wonder of Dubai.
75-minute Dubai boat tour of Atlantis, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah
- See the infamous Atlantis the Palm in all its glory on this Atlantis Tour
- Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf
- Admire the most exclusive waterfront developments in the region, from The Palm Jumeirah to the Burj Al Arab
- Live guided commentary
- Free bottled water
- Lightweight life jacket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 5-12) weighing at least 10 kg
Dubai Marina Walk - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Please meet at the Yellow Boats kiosk, in front of the Spinneys Supermarket beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.
- For safety reasons children weighing less than 22 pounds (10kg) and women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour
- Check HERE the route map
- Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Summer departure times (1st May - 15th September): 09.00am, 10.45am, 2.15pm, 4.00pm, 5.15pm
- Winter departure times (16th September - 30th April): 11.00am, 12.45pm, 2.30pm
- Please note tha the timings are subject to availability, check the calendar to see the available slots
Explore Dubai with a Spanish-speaking guide on this full-day tour and see the city’s famous contempo...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
First, you will get picked up from your hotel in central Dubai at around 4.00am to start your tour b...
The Dubai opera is an icon of Dubai. It has hosted some of the biggest stars in the world of music, ...
The most fun you can have in the water, the Laguna Waterpark covers it all with zones divided into S...