Start your excursion and awaken your senses when the traditional wooden Abra boat casts off and heads up the banks of Dubai canal. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and attraction along the canalside while guided commentary and scrumptious Emirati delicacies with high tea will be served. Relax on the comfy Arabian milieu as you gaze the picturesque sunset.
Sights to see:
- Conceptual – Mohammed Bin Rashid Library
- Historic Dhow Building Yard - Jadaf Dubai
- Contemporary District - Dubai Design District
- Central Business District - Business Bay
- Centre of Now - Downtown Dubai
- World’s Tallest tower - Burj Khalifa