Abu Dhabi city sightseeing tour from Dubai
- Visit one of the world's biggest and luxurious mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- See Abu Dhabi attractions like the City Corniche, Emirates Palace, Presidential Palace, Etihad Five Towers
- Find out about the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai you will have a transfer along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi while listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Upon arrival, you will visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at the white façade of the 8th largest mosque in the world. Boasting an incredible seating capacity of 40000 worshipers at the same time, this architecturally grand mosque ranks among the best Abu Dhabi attractions!
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up-close. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then stop at another landmark architecture of Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will readily recollect that imposing tower. Etihad Five Towers stands as a living testimony of elegance, luxury and modernity.
Afterward, you will proceed towards Marina Mall where you can enjoy a lunch break choosing amongst a large variety of food options. Then you will head to Qasr Al Watan Palace located in the Presidential Palace, where you can admire the architectural wonders and the historical treasures.
You will then be taken back to your hotel or the preferred location.
- Pick-up and drop-off at selected locations in central Dubai
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Licensed tour bilingual guide
- Cold mineral water
- Entrance to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
- Entrance fee to the Emirates Palace or the Etihad Towers - guided tour service inside the Palace
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Tips and any expenses or services not mentioned
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Infants under 4 years old that do not occupy a seat: free
Hotel pick-up is complimentary from central Dubai hotels only. Please provide your hotel details when you make your booking.
- Please note that Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace of Abu Dhabi, will be closed from the 11th to the 17th of October 2019
- Tours are on a shared basis. This activity might be operated in two different languages simultaneously
- English and Italian guided tours are available
- Please be aware that the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque may be closed on certain days
- Dress code to enter the mosque: long sleeves, long skirts and trousers, no tight clothing, no swimwear, shoes will be removed when entering the mosque, a headscarf for women is essential (these are provided when you arrive). Tattoos must be covered
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time; If there are any changes, you will be notified by email
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop off times
- The Qasr Al Watan Palace may be closed without prior knowledge, thus it would be replaced with a visit to the Heritage Village and Etihad Towers
- It is advised not to book this activity on a Friday if you need to catch a plane in the evening, since the drop-off time may vary due to traffic conditions
- Shuttle bus services are operated to the entrance of the palace from the main gate.
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Pick-up is not available from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jabel Ali, Sport, Motor, Investment Cities, Silicon Oasis City or any hotel far from central Dubai
- English tours operate Sunday-Thursday at approximately 8.30am
- Italian tours are based on availability and generally run Saturday, Monday and Thursday
- Please refer to the calendar to choose the desired language
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...