Abu Dhabi city tour and Ferrari World ticket
- Immerse yourself in a mixture of tradition and modernity and discover the many-sided highlights of Abu Dhabi
- Experience the traditional life of the Bedouins at the Heritage Village and admire the Hotel Emirates Palace with its magnificent domes
- Visit Ferrari World theme park on Yas Island and reach the Formula Rossa roller coaster speeds of up to 240km/h
Explore the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi, with all its peculiarities during this whole-day trip. Admire the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the imposing domes of the Hotel Emirates Palace, before you enter Ferrari World.
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi and enjoy a visit to the unique Ferrari World. Your tour begins with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Enjoy the wonderful architecture that defines the beauty of Islamic art. Continue your trip to the Emirates Palace. This hotel is one of the inspiring places in town and impresses with its magnificent domes and 114 comfortable suites, equipped with lots of gold and marble.
Then, go to Heritage Village and find there more about the lifestyle of the Bedouin. Enjoy on your drive to Al Corniche's impressive skyline of Abu Dhabi. The second half of your day trip takes you to the largest indoor theme park in the world, Ferrari World. Experience a breathtaking rush of speed with the roller coaster Formula Rossa and test your driving skills at one of the many simulators. Experience different appearances, impressive dance and acrobatic shows or have fun Go-Karting.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance ticket for Ferrari World
- English-speaking guide
- Water on board the bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please provide this information after you make your booking.
- After you make your booking, please indicate hotel details for your pick-up service
- This tour is available in English, German or French. Please indicate your preferred language after you make your booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Dress code: No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed when entering religious sites. Knees and shoulders must be covered for men and women. For women, please do not forget to bring scarfs otherwise, you may be denied to access
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation up to 48 hours and 50% cancellation fee up 24 hours
- Due to annual maintenance, please note the closure dates for the following rollercoasters: Flying Aces (April 26-May 14)/ Formula Rossa (May 15-Jun 11)
- Daily at 8.00am
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...