Abu Dhabi city tour with lunch from Dubai
- Discover the modern developments and historic monuments of Abu Dhabi
- See the Ferrari World theme park on Yas Island from the outside
- Enjoy a photo stop at the luxury Emirates Palace Hotel
- Go to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Explore the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi on this day trip from Dubai. Marvel at the deluxe Emirates Palace Hotel and Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel, see Ferrari World on Yas Island, stop at the Heritage Village, and much more.
Discover the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates and one of the most forward-looking cities in the Arabian Gulf. Following a pick-up from your hotel or accommodation, transfer by private vehicle to Abu Dhabi, a drive of approximately one hour. Stop to admire the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE, located at the entrance to the capital.
Continue to the leaning Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel. Next, you'll discover one of the landmarks of the city at the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel, boasting 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens. We will then explor the more traditional side of the city at Heritage Village, where the museum details the customs of the Arabs before the discovery of oil.
At lunch time you'll enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the city’s luxurious 4-star hotels. After lunch, marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Islands. Then, en route back to Dubai, see the world’s only theme park dedicated to the Ferrari marque, along with the UAE’s high-tech Formula 1 racing circuit at Ferrari World on Yas Island.
- Local dress during the mosque visit
- Drinking water throughout the tour
- Transportation by private vehicle
- 4-star luxury lunch
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please provide this information after you make your booking.
- After you make your booking, please indicate hotel details for your pick-up service
- This tour is available in English, German or French. Please indicate your preferred language after you make your booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk to be refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation up to 48 hours and 50% cancellation fee up 24 hours
- Daily at 8.30am
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...