Abu Dhabi Mosque, Qasr Al Watan and Etihad Towers from Dubai
- A visit to the breathtaking Qasr Al Watan
- Marvel at the grandeur of Arabic craftsmanship of the palace
- Explore the majestic Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi
- Be awed by the stunning interiors of the mosque
- Enjoy a stunning panoramic view from the observation deck of Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi
Explore the best of the capital city of UAE in a trip to the wonders of the land!
You will be picked up from your hotel or selected location in Dubai in an air-conditioned vehicle and driven to Abu Dhabi. Brace yourselves for an enjoyable day at some of the most opulent and jaw-dropping expressions of architectural brilliance.
Begin your day with a visit to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Mosque, named after the Father of the Nation - Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Built across a land spanning 30 acres and a time of 10 years, this magnificent architecture stands as a testimony to the grandeur of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The mosque’s exotic interiors are home to Swarovski crystal chandeliers, floral mosaics, and artefacts of gold, silver, and marble. The gigantic carpet in the main hall measures 60,570 Sq.ft and weighs 35 tons, made by a huge number of carpet weavers from Iran.
Once you are done with the Sheikh Zayed mosque tour, then you will be taken to the Marina Mall Abu Dhabi for lunch.
Then you will be taken to one of the landmarks of contemporary Abu Dhabi, the Etihad Towers. This tower is a complex of 5 huge skyscrapers, a destination known for world-class shopping and dining. Take an elevator to the 74th floor and enjoy panoramic views of the stunning blue sea and other exotic locations of the city like the Emirates Palace and the Presidential palace.
After the Etihad towers visit, next up is a trip to the latest Qasr Al Watan, proclaimed as “more than just a palace” and journey into the region’s rich Arabic Heritage and its foundations. The majestic hallways will take your breath away and make you want more of the place. Enter the palace’s library and witness the rare collection of books that explain the past, present, and future of the region.
After you have explored the place to your heart’s content, your Abu Dhabi day tour from Dubai ends and you will be dropped back to your hotel or the selected location in Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional and licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees for all the above-mentioned sightseeing points
- For mosque visit: Abaya with scarf provided for ladies, must be returned after the tour
- Cold mineral water
- Children (4-11) : Reduced
- Infants (0-3) who do not require a seat: Free
You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel or accommodation, in one of the selected areas: Port Rashid cruise terminal, Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Business Bay, Trade Centre, Al Barsha, Al Barsha heights,Tecom, JLT, Palm Jumeirah and Marina. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please note that Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace of Abu Dhabi, will be closed from the 11th to the 17th of October 2019
- Follow a strict dress code while entering the mosque. Shorts and sleeveless tops must not be worn for the visit. Always make sure to cover knees and shoulders; applicable for both women and men.
- The company will provide you with an Abaya (a long black dress with headscarf), which must be given back. There won’t be any clothing provided for men.
- Note that the mosque will remain open from 5 PM to 7 PM on Fridays. The mosque is closed to tourists during Islamic festivals and also on specific dates and it will be announced by the authorities a few days prior to the occasion.
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements. There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace. Kindly note that guided tours are not allowed within the palace. Even then, your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Reduced child ticket valid for ages 4-11 years.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Operates daily
- Pick-up from 8.00am
- The pick-up time can vary up to 45 minutes
Explore the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi, with all its peculiarities during this whole-day trip. Admire...
Abu Dhabi is the largest city in UAE and it is well known for its marvelous Islamic architecture, it...
You will spend a rewarding day exploring Dubai, experience its culture and learn about the UAE’s his...
Are you in Dubai on holiday and want to discover the city of Abu Dhabi as well? Then this private Ab...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the...
Warner Bros World is great for both locals and tourists who are looking for avenues where they can h...