- Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant near Dubai Creek
- Discover the cultural side and traditional sites of Dubai
- Learn about the early days of settlement in Dubai
- Get to know Bedouin customs and traditions
Your cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by a private luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi district, characterized by its narrow streets. In years past, the area attracted merchants from Iran, India, the east of Africa and beyond. As you’ll see on your walking tour, the district is now home to art galleries and restaurants, but you’ll still get a sense of Dubai as it was at the turn of the 20th century.
Continue to Al Fahidi Fort, which was converted to a museum in 1971 to preserve the culture and the heritage of the city. Experience the traditional style of local life, and see how the wind towers were used to cool most Bedouin summer houses.
Your walking tour will take you along the narrow streets, where you’ll see Indian temples and the old market, or Mina Bazar. Visit the Sheikh Saeed House, the former home of the grandfather of Dubai’s current ruler. The house was built in 1896, and features two floors and four wind towers.
Next, you’ll have a chance to relax in one of the local restaurants to enjoy a delicious taste of Arabia. Afterwards, the second part of your tour will begin with a visit to the Camel Museum, and then the Horse Museum, Heritage Village, and the Diving Village.
Your historical tour will end as you cross Dubai Creek by a traditional Abra (water taxi). Your luxury private car will be waiting near the Spice Souk to transfer you to your hotel or one of the malls for some shopping.
- Admission to museums and heritage centers
- Water and soft drinks during the tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Private Abra (water taxi) ride
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants under 3 years old: free
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details after you make your booking.
- After you make your booking, please indicate hotel details for your pick-up service
- This tour is available in English, German or French. Please indicate your preferred language after you make your booking
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation up to 48 hours and 50% cancellation fee up 24 hours
- Operates Sunday-Thursday
- Hotel pick-up: 9.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...