Discover Dubai by night
- Enjoy a sightseeing experience to fascinate and delight your senses
- Discover Dubai by night: see this city that truly never sleeps
- See the Madinat Jumeirah, the Dubai Marina and the Marina Walk
- Visit the famous Burj Khalifa and see the beautiful Musical fountains
Start your tour at Madinat Jumeirah, a marketplace overlooking the sparkling Arabian water, where you will be able to wander and discover the many treasures that the Arabian culture has to offer. Next, discover the Jumeirah beach area, its rich avenue, and Dubai's most prominent residential districts in which you will be able to experience the grandeur of the City's metropolitan, modern appeal. From there, you will experience the "Box city," a unique worldwide architectural design area just made of containers. You will cross the newly lighted manmade Canal before passing the City walk that is vibrant during the night, and drive on Shaikh Zayed north to the famous Dubai frame, admire the lighted Dinosaur and Glow park, before entering in DIFC the financial center, but also an art center with many signature restaurants such as ZUMA, Petite Maison and Cipriani.
The tour will end in Downtown Dubai, where you will be able to have a close look at the wondrous Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper. You will also be able to view Dubai's famous fountain show, admiring the water dancing in the moonlight, surrounded by the shining stars on the city skyline. The tour will end up at the Dubai mall afterward you'll return to your hotel on board a comfortable minivan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English driver guide
- Multilingual audioguide (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean)
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- Entrance to Burj Khalifah
- Alcoholic drinks
Pick-up from your Hotel in Dubai.
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels there is a supplement of 25$ pp for pick up
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Approximate tour departure time: 07.00pm
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to the tour start time
- Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers to their Hotel
Your Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan downtown hub of Dubai mall and takes you arou...
Join a fantastic experience in a guided city tour of Sharjah, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. A...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Start your afternoon with a drive to Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man‐made marina. Step aboard ...
The first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosqu...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
If you can't make up your mind on which activity to experience in Dubai, don't miss your chance to c...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
La Perle features a cast of 65 artists, each bringing their own unique set of skills to the performa...
Drive North through the oasis city of Al Dhaid, renowned for its fruit and vegetable plantations, to...