Dubai city and desert 2-day combo tour
- See the modern architecture of Dubai city and discover some of the more traditional city sites, such as Al Fahidi Fort
- Drive into the desert by 4WD Land Cruise and go on a camel ride
- Try a shisha pipe, enjoy exotic dances and enjoy a feast under a starlit sky
- Take a cruise of Dubai Creek by traditional dhow, see the exciting Dubai skyline from the water
This special combination package will give you an insight into the traditions of the desert outside of Dubai, as well as a close up look at the exciting modern architecture and historic sites of the city. You will go on a sightseeing tour of the city center, head for the desert on a 4WD Land Cruiser safari, and hit the Gulf on board an evening dhow dinner cruise.
Day one of this tour will include a memorable evening cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional wooden dhow. You will see the stunning illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. See water taxis, old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture, such as the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sheikh Saeed's House, and Heritage Village. Your evening will end with a blend of Arabic and International music, along with a sumptuous buffet dinner, serving a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, and an excellent selection of beverages.
Day two of this tour you will get an excellent city orientation, with a stop at Dubai Creek, before a drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, and the spice and gold souks. You will proceed along Jumeirah Road, passing by the Dry Docks, Historical Union House, the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab - the world’s tallest 7-star hotel - and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
In the afternoon, you will go on a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. Arrive at a traditional Arabic desert camp and enjoy the authentic ambience of a typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
You'll be able to go on a camel ride, get a traditional henna painting, or simply enjoy the aromatic shisha pipe. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet meal with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main course, and desserts. The climax of the evening is a stunning performance by an exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer, and fire dancer, all under a star-filled sky.
- Dubai city tour with English speaking guide
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Transfers on seat in coach basis
- Desert safari with belly dance, dinner and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Quad bike or buggy ride during safari (can be paid directly to the tour operator)
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Belly dance, Tanoura dance, the bar and other entertainment activities on the desert safari are not available during Ramadan
- City tour is not available on Fridays; Day 1 tours on Fridays will begin at 2.30pm for the desert safari
- If you would like to request the order of your tours, you may make a request when making your reservatio
- Operates daily
- Day 1: hotel pick-up between 9.00am and 9.30am (city tour and evening dhow cruise)
- Day 2: hotel pick-up between 2.30pm-3.00pm (desert safari)
During your one-hour yacht ride in Dubai, you'll explore the city's astounding azure coastline. Your...
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai and will drive towards the destination for ...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacula...