This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to the old center of Dubai, there is a photo stop at the Palace of the Ruler of Dubai-Sheikh Mohammed. Next, you will visit Dubai Museum housed in the 150-years old Al Fahidi Fort, where you can find traditional artifacts that resemble Dubai's connection with trading and pearl diving activities. Following, a ride in the local water taxi, called Abra, takes you across Dubai Creek. You will get to enjoy the waterfront from the sea, and head to the peculiar Deira district where the souq is based. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry that you can find.
Attractions & guided tours
Dubai City Tour and tickets to Dubai Parks and Resorts
Language: English , German
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the mesmerizing traditions of Dubai in a fascinating guided city tour
- Experience thrilling rides and meet your favourite characters at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- English/German speaking guide
- Dubai museum entrance & Abra ride
- Dubai Parks and Resorts - 1 Park 1 Day ticket
What's not included
- Infants (0-2): Free
What to remember
- Dubai City tour will be operated as per the mentioned operational days.
- Tickets for Dubai Parks and Resorts don't include transfer. Guests can pick any park of their choice and visit it on any day they choose.
- For the Dubai City Tour you will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira-1.30 pm
- Bur Dubai-2.00 pm
- Burj Al Arab Area-2.30 pm
- Downtown-2.00 pm
- Sheik Zayed Road-2.15 pm
- Al Barsha-2.00 pm
- Jebel Ali-2.00 pm
- Marina/Jum Beach Res-2.30 pm
- Palm Hotels-2.45 pm
- Sharjah-1.15 pm
- Ajman-1.00 pm
- Dubai City tour: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets: Every day
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.