Dubai City Tour and tickets to Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Learn about the mesmerizing traditions of Dubai in a fascinating guided city tour
- Experience thrilling rides and meet your favourite characters at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to the old center of Dubai, there is a photo stop at the Palace of the Ruler of Dubai-Sheikh Mohammed. Next, you will visit Dubai Museum housed in the 150-years old Al Fahidi Fort, where you can find traditional artifacts that resemble Dubai's connection with trading and pearl diving activities. Following, a ride in the local water taxi, called Abra, takes you across Dubai Creek. You will get to enjoy the waterfront from the sea, and head to the peculiar Deira district where the souq is based. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry that you can find.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- English/German speaking guide
- Dubai museum entrance & Abra ride
- Dubai Parks and Resorts - 1 Park 1 Day ticket
- Infants (0-2): Free
- Dubai City tour will be operated as per the mentioned operational days.
- Tickets for Dubai Parks and Resorts don't include transfer. Guests can pick any park of their choice and visit it on any day they choose.
- For the Dubai City Tour you will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira-1.30 pm
- Bur Dubai-2.00 pm
- Burj Al Arab Area-2.30 pm
- Downtown-2.00 pm
- Sheik Zayed Road-2.15 pm
- Al Barsha-2.00 pm
- Jebel Ali-2.00 pm
- Marina/Jum Beach Res-2.30 pm
- Palm Hotels-2.45 pm
- Sharjah-1.15 pm
- Ajman-1.00 pm
- Dubai City tour: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Dubai Parks and Resorts tickets: Every day
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers visitors a thrilling experience like no other. Including three theme ...
This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to ...
Dubai is a city that constantly grows, improves, expands and develops to the astonishment of visitor...
Experience the lavish High Tea in Al Bayt at The Palace Downtown which offers a luxurious atmosphere...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
Discover the best of Dubai with this one-hour cruise aboard a traditional dhow through the Dubai Cre...
Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a c...
The tour is the perfect introduction to the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi. Departing from Dubai,...
The first destination is the divine Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, recognized as one of the biggest mosq...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...