This fascinating tour takes you through the ancient and traditional part of the city. On the way to the old center of Dubai, you will enjoy a photo stop at the Palace of the Ruler of Dubai-Sheikh Mohammed. Next, you will visit Dubai Museum housed in the 150-years old Al Fahidi Fort, where you can find traditional artifacts that resemble Dubai's connection with trading and pearl diving activities. A ride in the local water taxi, called Abra, will take you across Dubai Creek. Here you will be amazed by the aromatic spice souq and the exquisite gold jewelry. At lunchtime, fill your plate with the foods of the world, from Chinese dim sum and Indian curries to Italian pastas and French pastries at Kaleisdoscope Restaurant in Atlantis the Palm.
Attractions & guided tours
Dubai city tour with lunch at Atlantis the Palm
Language: English , Italian , Spanish , German
Availability: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride the tradional water taxi called Abra
- Discover Dubai's cultural scene and traditions
- Enjoy the waterfront from the sea and head to the peculiar Deira district
- Taste a delicious lunch At Atlantis The Palm hotel
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Dubai museum entrance
- English/German or Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Pick-up from your accomodation in Dubai. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please note Kaleidoscope Restaurant is temporary closed, as an alternative lunch will be shifted to Wavehouse Restaurant and will have a set menu
- There is minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick up starts at 08.30 am (depending on your location)
- Please confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour. You will receive the partner's details in the voucher after booking
- Dresscode: smart casual (for the lunch at Atlantis The Palm Hotel)
- This activity is available in English, German, Spanish, and Italian
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Pick-up from your accomodation between 07.30am and 8.45am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.