- Enjoy a traditional Dubai Creek with Abra crossing and Old Bastakiya
- Visit the Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi Fort
- Photo opportunities at the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah
- Take a dinner cruise on a traditional dhow
See Dubai from two angles on a great value traditional Dubai city tour and Arabian ‘dhow’ boat dinner cruise combo with a local expert guide and convenient pick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai. Get the Opportunity to discover the traditional and impressively lively city of Dubai - the city which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai Creek. You will be visiting the Dubai Museum located in the heart of the city and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Enjoy a traditional Abra crossing at Dubai Creek while heading towards the district area where there is the Spice Souk with a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk with souvenirs. Then the tour will take you towards Dubai’s famous landmarks such as the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Area where you can get the chance to have a photo stop at those landmarks. You will be getting detailed information from your local guide for each attraction.
In the evening, depart on a dinner cruise for an elegant and romantic tour package with a perfect traditional experience. A visit to Dubai without a "Dhow" is not worth it. Leave your hotel by air conditioned minivan and travel to the cruise on Dubai creek in the city’s district. Cruise along the lit creek while viewing the brilliantly illuminated skyline of Dubai. Enjoy an international buffet dinner served on board with a taste of local elegance and selection of fine Arabic dishes with unlimited soft drinks. A traditional Tandoora show will also be a part of your cruise journey.
- Pick up/drop off from hotel
- Local English-speaking guide for the city tour
- Entrance to museum and Al Fahidi and Abra Crossing
- 2 hours Dhow Cruise at Dubai Creek
- International buffet dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Traditional Tanoura show on cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
- Meals during city tour morning
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
- Infants under 4 years old: free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel.
- Entrance to Jumeirah mosque is not included in the tour and the Dubai museum is closed on Fridays
- During the month of Ramadan, there will be no entertainment shows on board the cruise; no alcohol will be served
- Every day except for Fridays
- Hotel pick-up at approximately 9.00am
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...