Check-out some of the best sights in all the UAE! On this tour, you can both explore the masterpiece of Islamic architecture that is the Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque and the delightful Falcon Hospital. See the Masjid's amazing interior and perfectly sculpted stonework, where if you're at the site at the right time, you can hear the enchanting azan (call to prayer). After admiring this gorgeous house of worship, you'll head off to enjoy a panoramic tour along Abu Dhabi’s glittering Corniche and visit the Falcon Hospital, a treatment center for the country's beloved national bird.
Dubai sightseeing private Falcon Hospital tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque visit
- Explore the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque!
- Visit the charming Falcon Hospital
- Hangout with the UAE's national bird!
- Local guide
- Private Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Pick-up is only from your city hotel in Dubai
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- A mandatory dress code is necessary for the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Dress Code is loose long trousers or long skirts reaching the ankles and long sleeves reaching the wrists
- Shoulders must be covered. No shorts for men, no tight or transparent clothing, no visible tattoos
- Women must bring a scarf to cover their heads
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In emergency situations, guests can purchase an abaya with our tour guide during the tour for a small cost-covering amount
- This tour has a maximum of 8 travelers
- Daily except for Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour begins at 9.00 am