Lebanon Island covers a total area of 38,941 square meters in the Asian cluster, bordering the Europe and Africa areas. At the club you'll find an international restaurant with indoor/outdoor dining, beach swim areas, swimming pool, day-use chalets, events area and non-motorized water sports activities making it the ideal destination for tourists and holding private as well as corporate events.
Excursions & day trips
Lebanon Island Dubai full-day access
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Relax by the pool at Lebanon Island on Dubai's World Islands complex
- Spend the day at the beach with great views
- Enjoy a romantic night in the most exclusive outdoor venue in Dubai
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat transfers
- Island entrance
- Beach Club access
- 1 towel
- Access to the Swimming pool & beach swimming areas
- Common changing room
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Food and beverages are available with reasonable prices
- Children (age 5-11)
- Infants (age 0-4): free of charge
Al Urouba St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Fisherman marina Jumeirah 1. Please reach minimum 10 minutes before the departure time.
What to remember
- Residence visa holders carry their original Emirates IDs and Tourists please carry passports in original for Coast
- Guard checking, else the guests will not be allowed to travel in boat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
DADABHAI TRAVEL LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.