Private full-day Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai
- Explore the city of Abu Dhabi with a professional guide
- Discover the heritage and culture of Abu Dhabi
- Visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village and Qasr Al Watan
Are you in Dubai on holiday and want to discover the city of Abu Dhabi as well? Then this private Abu Dhabi city tour is a great choice! You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel and head to Abu Dhabi. After approximately a 2-hour drive you will reach the first stop: the Ferrari World where you can stop for pictures.
Next up is the impressive Sheikh Zayed Mosque which you can also visit inside. This is the largest mosque in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest in the world. You will be amazed not only by the size of the mosque, which can accommodate over 40,000 worshippers, but also for its architectural features. It was built with fine white marble and has intricate decorations painted. The mosque is named after the founder and first president of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Afterwards, you will stop for a visit to the Heritage Village where you'll learn about the country's culture and traditions, and learn about its history before the Emirates discovered oil. Finally, you will witness a new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi - Qasr Al Watan where you will learn about the country’s governing traditions and values, and explore a well-preserved legacy of knowledge, thus boosting cultural understanding of the UAE. Then you'll drive through the Abu Dhabi Corniche and you will have some time to wander around the Marina Mall.
- Qasr Al Watan tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Guided tour
- English, German, Italian, Spanish or French-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman or RAK
Please provide your hotel/accommodation details during booking.
When visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose-fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No transparent (see-through) clothing
- No shorts for men
- No shorts and skirts, must be ankle length
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so slip off shoes are recommend
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive)
Please respect the following rules at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- No intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing
- Stay within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and do not go freely around the mosque
- Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area
- Do not touch the Holy Quran and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Supervise children, the architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children
- Monday - Saturday: pick-up at 09.00am
- Friday: pick-up at 12.00am
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...