Sharjah Pearl of the Gulf city tour from Dubai
- Enjoy the beauty of the magnificent Al Noor Mosque
- Admire King Faisal Mosque, the largest mosque in Sharjah
- Stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa
- Visit the Sharjah Heritage Museum (Bait Al Naboodah)
This tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. You will start with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche and proceed to the largest mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. Next you will visit the Islamic Civilization Museum where several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. Then you will drive to Sharjah’s Old Town and take a stroll through the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa. The tour continues with a visit to Sharjah Heritage Museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian Gulf architecture. Before returning, you have time to explore Souk Al Markazi - a treasure trove of carpets, jewelery and handicrafts.
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Museum entry
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children (0-12): reduced
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- The tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions.Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Free cancellation until 72 hours prior to departure; 50% charge for cancellations 72 - 24 hours prior to departure.100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show
- Wednesdays at approximately 8.00am
This is where you hit the Slope and shred some snow! The Slope session pass gives you the freedom an...
It's the building that announced to the world that Dubai meant business. And two decades later, the ...
Taking off and landing aboard a seaplane is an exhilarating experience. And the views when you're in...
The desert surrounding Dubai is a world away from the buzz of city life. On this tour you'll hop int...
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Like a sail in the wind, the Burj Al Arab has marked Dubai's course since it was built two decades a...