Cruise through the heart of Dublin on this boat tour and see the city's most iconic landmarks from the water. As you glide along the River Liffey, you'll get an insight into the history of Dublin City and the river itself, starting from the arrival of the Vikings 1000 years ago. You'll hear how the city became a major European capital and learn some of the most famous tales of the capital while you take in the stunning views.
45 minute sightseeing cruise on the River Liffey
- Enjoy a cruise along the River Liffey with live commentary
- Travel through the heart of Dublin and discover the history of Ireland's capital
- Take in the city from a whole new perspective
- Boat tour
- Live commentary
- Infants (0-3 years old): Free
- Children (4-12 years old): Reduced
- Teenagers (13-17 years old): Reduced
- Seniors (over 65 years old): Reduced
Dublin, Lower Liffey Street, Northside, Dublin 1, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Meeting point: This tour typically departs from the Bachelors Walk.
Alternative meeting point: In the event of changes to tidal conditions, the tour may depart from Sean O'Casey bridge.
- This tour is wheelchair friendly
- Admission on any scheduled cruise is subject to availability at all times
- No refunds payable unless sailings are canceled. Customers who fail to show for their tour (or arrive late) will forfeit their tickets and will not be issued a refund
- The final decision regarding the operation or cancellation of any sailing rests with the Master on duty at all times. Published schedules are subject to alteration without notice
- Due to the Tidal nature of the River Liffey, departures will on occasion take place from an alternative departure point located at the Sean O' Casey Bridge on Custom House Quay. Customers who have placed a reservation on a cruise that will depart from this alternative location will be contacted in advance to advise of amended departure point when possible
- Passengers must be at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Late arrivals will only be accommodated if space is still available or will be offered passage on the next available sailing
- In the interests of safety, passengers must follow crew instructions at all times whilst on board the ship
- This tour runs daily
- There are multiple departure times, please refer to the calendar to find availability