Bow St. Experience tickets at Jameson Distillery
- Take part to a 40-minute fully guided tour of the Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Discover the production process of one of the most famous whiskey
- Enjoy a guided tasting tour around the recreated distillery
Follow in the footsteps of the founding fathers of Jameson on the only tour of the original Jameson distillery in Dublin. We’ve been a constant presence in the heart of our beautiful city since 1780, and as you can imagine, we’ve seen quite a few things in our time.
Our Ambassador will guide you for a serving of heritage and history on the definitive Jameson tour experience - stories, craic, a comparative whiskey tasting and of course, a complimentary Jameson in the exact spot where it all began.
Our flagship experience provides a fully guided and immersive, 40-minute tour where our production process is brought to life through our story, our process. It ends with our unique comparative whiskey tasting.
- 40 minute fully guided tour by a Jameson Brand Ambassador
- Comparative whiskey tasting
- Complimentary drink in JJ’s Bar
- Personal expenses
Jameson Distillery Bow St., Dublin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guided tours available in English only.
- Up to 30 participants to each guided tour
- Please note due to alcohol regulations in Ireland there is no sale of alcohol in the gift shop or the bar before 10.30am Monday - Friday or before 12.30pm on Sundays
- Christmas hours: December 27th - RE-OPEN 10.00am / January 1st - OPEN 12.00pm (noon)
- TO NOTE: During busy times (Thursday, Friday and Saturday afternoons) tours can be fully booked from 3:30pm. Please arrive before 3.00pm to avoid disappointment.
- Tours run every 10 minutes (please arrive 15 minutes before your tour and check in at the reception)
Monday, Thursday & Friday:
- Open 10.00am - Last Distillery Tour at 6.00pm
- Gift shop and Bar close at 7.00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday:
- 10:00am - Last Distillery Tour at 5.30pm
- Gift shop and Bar close at 6:30pm
- Open 10:00am - Last Distillery Tour at 6.30pm
- Gift shop and Bar close at 7:30pm
Christmas Hours 2018: December 24th - 26th - CLOSED
There's so much to see, learn and discover in Ireland’s largest city, it’s hard to choose experience...
Fast track adult admission to the seven storey visitor experience and complimentary pint of Guinness...
Take a guided tour through the Irish Whiskey Museum and learn the origins of Irish whiskey and its t...
The Teeling Whiskey Distillery is the first new distillery opened in Dublin in over 125 years and ha...
Relax whilst you get your bearings and soak up the culture and Craic at Dublin's historic sites on t...
The Giant’s Causeway coach is your new direct service to one of the most unique landscapes in Irelan...
Enjoy a fully guided tour of the museum before the ultimate tasting experience. Sample 4 varieties o...
Your guide will take you on a ghostly exploration of the darker side of some Dublin's most famous la...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...