Pedal along the waterways in a loop through the heart of Dublin and its western suburbs and discover the hidden history of Dublin's waterways. You'll experience their vibrant biosphere and enjoy the amenities that they offer today. On your ride, you'll see the Grand Canal, the Griffeen Valley Park and the Lucan Bridge before cycling through the charming village of Chapelizod. As you cycle through the heart of Dublin, you'll see the Guinness Brewery, Christ Church Cathedral and Trinity College before stopping off for some pub grub at an 18th century city pub.
Grand Canal and River Liffey bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover the hidden history of Dublin's waterways
- Hop on your bike and pass by some of the city's most iconic spots
- Admire the stunning scenery from your bike
What to expect
- Bike hire with safety helmet
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Entry fees
37 Capel St, North City, Dublin, D01 X2E5, Ireland
Please meet your guide at the Bike Stop Dublin.
What to remember
- Please note that you must be over 16 years old to participate in this tour
- Please note that a minimum of 2 participants is needed for this tour to run
- You'll cycle 27 miles (45 kilometers) with stops along the way for snacks and lunch
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.