The first new distillery opened in Dublin in over 125 years, the Teeling Whiskey Distillery has brought the craft of distilling back into the heart of the city. Located in the historic Liberties area of Dublin, this distillery uses a 3-copper pot still operation to create the first Dublin distilled whiskey in almost 50 years and it's a must-see! So, get ready to experience the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of a fully operational distillery on a guided tour followed by a tasting of its small batch whiskey and seasonal cocktail.
History & heritage tours
Teeling tour and tasting at Teeling Distillery
Availability: Thursday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Experience first-hand the sights, sounds and smells of this famous Dublin distillery
- Take a guided tour of a fully operational urban distillery
- Enjoy a guided tasting of Teeling's award-winning small batch whiskey and seasonal cocktail
What to expect
- Guided distillery tour
- Guided tasting of one cocktail and one whiskey
- Access to Exhibition Space
13-17 Newmarket, Merchants Quay, Dublin 8, Dublin, D08 KD91
What to remember
- You must be over 18 years old to participate in the tasting portion of this tour
- Please note that the distillery is only accepting cashless payments
- There's a maximum of six participants per tour
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.