Get ready to go on an insightful journey to the great city of Belfast on this Titanic Belfast Day tour. You'll kick your day off at the Titanic Experience where you can immerse yourself in the fascinating story of this infamous ship. Then, it's time to head to Belfast City center to browse the shops, stroll along the busy streets and see some more of this vibrant city's sights. You'll then get an insight into what Belfast was like duing the Troubles from someone who was actually there in a political taxi tour. Many of the taxi drivers are ex-republican and loyalist fighters and they will take you on a fascinating tour of the city telling you about their personal experience and what they had to endure during those dark years. Sadly this day tour adventure to the great city of the north must come to an end but your guide will entertain you on your return journey and answer any questions you may have on the way back.
Titanic Belfast day tour
based on 2 reviews
Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Pay a visit to the world famous Titanic Experience and delve into its history
- Explore Belfast's vibrant city centre and take in the sites
- Discover the historical side of the city with a renowned political taxi tour
What to expect
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Entertaining driver/guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Seniors (65+ years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Young adult (13-17 years)
- Children (5-12 years)
- Infants (under 5 years old): free
Suffolk Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland.
Please meet your guide at the Molly Malone Statue.
What to remember
- Please bring a rain jacket and/or umbrella and comfortable footwear
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour's departure
- This tour departs daily at 8.00am
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early
Extreme Ireland / Irish Day Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 2 reviews