Elaphiti Islands cruise from Dubrovnik
- Visit the 3 most beautiful islands in the Croatian coast
- Enjoy tasty Dalmatian cuisine during a buffet lunch
- Learn about local history from a knowledgeable guide
Enjoy an excursion to the Elaphiti Islands on a full-day cruise from Dubrovnik on board a unique ship. Swim in the clear water, savor a buffet lunch with Dalmatian specialties, and visit historic sites on this memorable sea adventure.
Your 9-hour trip begins by sailing to Koločep, an island covered with pine forest and home to a picturesque fishing village.
After Koločep, your cruise continues to the town of Suđurađ on the island of Šipan, a fishing port that’s home to the 16th-century villa of the Skočibuha family.
Your last stop is the island of Lopud, a place with a long naval tradition and home to many famous captains and sailors. Enjoy a walk along Lopud Bay, visit the Franciscan monastery and see the Gjorgic-Mayneri Park that dates back to the 19th century.
Finally, there will be time for swimming and sunbathing on one of the sandy beaches.
- Dalmatian prosciutto, cheese, fried vegetable salad, pasta with chicken and white sauce
- Grilled fish fillet or grilled chicken fillet with potato salad and seasonal salad
- Fresh seasonal salad
There will also be a bar stocked with a wide variety of drinks and wines available for purchase.
- Full-day cruise on the Karaka ship
- Buffet lunch (Dalmatian cuisine)
- Welcome drink
- 1 drink per person (bottled water, sparkling water, soft drinks, beer, or wine)
- Hotel pick-up
- Tourist guide
- Extra drinks
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubrovnik: Please specify the name of your hotel at check-out
- It is recommended to wear casual/light sports clothes
- Don't forget to bring a camera, sunglasses, a hat, a swimsuit, and a towel
- You are required to specify your contact telephone number during your stay, in case you need to be contacted regarding changes to your starting time
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 4 days before departure
- Your booking will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish and French
- Daily at 8.00am
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
After departing from your hotel in Dubrovnik in the morning, you will take a short break on the Dubr...
Your group will be picked up from the hotel, after which you can settle in for the cozy ride in the ...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...