Join this informative half-day tour to discover the coastal city of Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. From the early beginnings of South Africa, enjoy a half-day tour of this multicultural city, starting from the City Hall, the harbor, the University of Natal and a bustling African Indian market Explore the peaceful Botanic Gardens and conclude with a visit to the Moses Mabhida Stadium. This is a great opportunity to see the highlights of this iconic city.
Durban half-day city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the African Indian market at Warwick Triangle
- Enjoy a peaceful stroll through the Durban Botanic Gardens
- Discover the Moses Mabhida Stadium
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Moses Mabhida Stadium cable car ride
Pick-up from Durban beachfront hotels. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels only. There will be a surcharge for hotels outside of this area
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Children up to 3 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience