Enjoy a full-day safari in the beautiful Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park, home to the largest population of white rhino in the world. The oldest proclaimed reserve in Africa, it is also a Big5 game reserve with abundance of bird life and approximately 80 other species of game. The park is world re known for its conservation efforts and history as well. Enjoy a lunch at one of the lodges in the reserve.
Day trips & excursions
From Durban: full-day Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park tour
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Duration: 12 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- See amazing wild life, including the "big 5"
- Enjoy a full-day safari in the beautiful Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park
- Enjoy incredible hill-top views over the reserve
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off beyond specified area
- Child (2-11): reduced
Durban, South Africa
Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels. You will receive our local supplier's contact details after booking
What to remember
- Open safari vehicle game drive vehicles can be arranged at an additional charge
- Please note, children up to 3 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
- Minimum age: 2 years old
- Please contact our local provider at least 48 hours before the tour to schedule your pick-up time and location
- This tour is available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only starting at 6.30am
- Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.